DOWNLOAD CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.

Ići dole

You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here. Empty You gathered the useful information people would find interesting here.

Počalji  moinough Sre Avg 03, 2011 4:51 am

Hello. Quote:Howdie, Very nice documnetation on the process. I followed it exactly as stated. I don't want to undo all the good vibe here...but I started with a 6.21 GB DVDFab Decrypted Folder containing all "The Cave" including the ARCOSS crap and following all this I wound up with a 2.75 GB containing only roughly the last 1/3 of the movie and the Director's comment video. lol Smile I suppose I should have backed up my folder first... hehe ... Heck I'll just have to DVDFAB it again... and try again... Thanks for all.. Wonder what I might have done wrong ? I followed the process step by step... ( I think !! ) Regards, CK@UT_CKI suggest you restart all over again. You shouldn't be getting any 2.75GB (that's wrong) at all. Again, just slowly follow the steps by steps until you get to DVD Shrink and you'll be fine from there.
Anonymous
moinough
Gost

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu