DOWNLOAD CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Territory dating - One night stands are ok with me!

Ići dole

Northern Territory dating  - One night stands are ok with me! Empty Northern Territory dating - One night stands are ok with me!

Počalji  Sheppart Uto Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm

romance - Save the lines for another girl My name is Campbell DRURY I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. singles in Lismore free online dating Europe free dating popular dating site local singles Newcastle free online dating I'm a grown woman and I expect to be treaed as one. I don't have time for the bullsh*t games anymore so come at me real or not at all. I want a guy who knows what he is doing in bed so if thats you then hit me up. I prefer to know the sexual status of a man before giving myself up. Still has to wear a condom, but it's usually decent to know the history of std's. Don't mean to coje down on anyone, but knowing is half the battle. I am in a relationship so let's be discreet. Not looking to be friends just lots of sex sex sex and more sex. straight Nympho looking for sexy no games no strings. I also like to shop lots of shopping for me and my girlfriends. I give the best head in the continental US no doubt. just looking for a goodtime ,in and out of bed , just ask looking for female or male to just hqve some fun .like going to the gym a lot .just about doing anything , and trying new things in the bedroom. Can u make me cum? Are u that good? The hotter you make me the more likely you will get a response. Don't waste my time or yours with idle chit chat lets get down to the nitty gritty. i am looking for a guy who is honest and caring...someone who won't cheat on me or lie to me ....it has happened before and i don't want it to happen again. i like going out with my guy, but i also like just sitting at home and curling up on the couch and watching a movie and cooking for him.
Anonymous
Sheppart
Gost

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh